SHIPMENTS AND DELIVERIES
CASTELLO DI OLIVETO, by means of express couriers, delivers the products ordered by the customer to the address indicated by the customer on the purchase order. The aim of CASTELLO DI OLIVETO is to always safeguard the product, ensuring its perfect preservation throughout the journey.
Shipments are made to the main European countries and North America (USA and Canada), Extra CEE. THE SHIPMENT COST varies according to the number of bottles and the geographical area. For customised shipments or any other request, please contact us at: email@example.com
We inform you that, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003, the data provided during registration on this site are collected for the purpose of shipping and possible billing of the order. If the data is not provided, the order will not be processed. CASTELLO DI OLIVETO undertakes to treat such data confidentially and not to disclose them to unauthorised persons, nor to use them for purposes other than those specified herein, unless explicitly authorised to do so by the customer. Such data may be communicated, subject to the signing of a confidentiality agreement, to collaborators and employees delegated to store them and carry out the above activities, and will be disclosed exclusively within the scope of the service rendered. This data will also be produced at the request of the authorities authorised by law.
The data controller and processor of personal data is: Fattoria Oliveto s.p.a-società agricola on behalf of CASTELLO DI OLIVETO
In relation to the processing of personal data, the customer may directly and at any time exercise his or her rights under Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 2003, including, in particular, obtaining information:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in the event of processing by electronic means;
- the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5(2);
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or appointees.
The customer shall also be entitled to obtain:
- updating, rectification or integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed. You also have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
CASTELLO DI OLIVETO guarantees that products will be delivered equal to those indicated and described on the site and compliance with all rules regarding the storage of products until delivery to the place indicated in the order. The images on the site are provided to the customer to facilitate recognition of the products; due to variations in packaging, the photos may not exactly reflect the appearance of the product delivered.
As provided for by the Consumer Code D.LGS 206/2005 (former right of withdrawal) and D.L. 21/2014 CASTELLO DI OLIVETO Customers enjoy the satisfied or reimbursed guarantee with the possibility of returning the products purchased within 14 working days of receipt, except in the case of products that by their nature cannot be returned such as easily perishable food items or personalized items. The right of withdrawal is available to natural persons acting for purposes not directly related to their professional activity. Resellers and companies are therefore excluded from this right.
HOW TO APPLY FOR REIMBURSEMENT
You must send a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the address below or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 working days of receipt of the goods.
FATTORIA OLIVETO S.P.A-SOCIETA’ AGRICOLA
VIA DI MONTE OLIVO, 6
50051 CASTELFIORENTINO (FI)
In the communication, the Customer shall indicate the product or products for which he intends to exercise the right of withdrawal.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal you must return the purchased products in good condition and with original labels not removed.
- The packaging of the products must be accurate in order to safeguard the original wrappings from damage, writing or labelling.
- Products must be returned by express courier at your own expense.
- We recommend that you use a traceable and insured method of shipment as CASTELLO DI OLIVETO will not be responsible for loss, non-receipt or damage to the material sent.
- The goods will be refunded by CASTELLO DI OLIVETO after verifying the content and condition of the products, within 14 days of receipt of the communication from the customer. CASTELLO DI OLIVETO will fully refund the costs incurred by the customer at the time of purchase. For any communication regarding complaints the customer can use the e-mail address: email@example.com.
CASTELLO DI OLIVETO undertakes to include on the site only products actually available. In the event that the products are not currently in stock or in the event that it cannot guarantee delivery on time, it shall be the responsibility of CASTELLO DI OLIVETO to adequately report the unavailability of the product. The sending of the order by the customer is also considered as acceptance of any partial delivery, limited to the products available within those ordered, and as a waiver to claim compensation and / or damages in this regard. CASTELLO DI OLIVETO also undertakes, in accordance with the law, to promptly inform the Customer of any sudden unavailability of the product ordered, in order to agree on the continuation of the order or its modification with similar products. If you are interested in a product that is not currently available, please send an e-mail so that CASTELLO DI OLIVETO can provide more precise information.
The prices of the products indicated in the various sections of this site include VAT. The prices applied to each sale are those indicated on the site at the time of the Customer’s order and are subject to change. The price of the products purchased, together with the cost of home delivery, must be paid by the Customer at the time of the online order, by credit card or bank transfer in advance. The tax documentation will be issued by CASTELLO DI OLIVETO at the time of delivery.
In order to obtain an invoice, you must indicate your tax code when placing your order and make an explicit request in the order notes. The invoice will be issued at the same time as the shipment of the goods and sent with it. When placing your order, please indicate a telephone number so that we can contact you if necessary.